We have invested 202 million Euros in the last 10 years
We, as CMS Group and employees, are striving hard by targeting to be a role model in our sector in terms of Information Security as well with the purpose of managing all kinds of risks towards our assets attached to our business sustainability and business processes by following the principles below:
- To perform the documentation process required by the standard, by establishing Information Security Management System in conformity with ISO 27001 Standards; to document them and to ensure continuous improvement of this process;
- To comply with all the legislative regulations and contracts pertaining to information security.
- To manage the risks directed to the business processes systematically.
- To realize the trainings that will develop the technical and behavioral capabilities to increase business security awareness.
As the first light alloy wheel manufacturer in Turkey and one of the leading firms around the globe in this industry, CMS aims at a continuously improving Environmental Management System by providing all resources necessary for achieving environmental principles and goals at all stages of its manufacturing and service activities starting from raw material selection.
In order to reach this goal we commit;
• To meet all expectations of all interested parties related to work processes affecting environmental management system and all legal requirements regarding environment;
• To assess the environmental impacts directly or indirectly affected by our organisation with a risk oriented approach;
• To assume accountability for consequences related to waste management and environmental impacts in the context of our environmental management system;
• To provide the resources required to incentivise achievement of planned targets in scope of our environmental management system and continuous improvement of our environmental management system;
• To use technical and financial facilities to sort wastes at the source, to conduct studies to decrease the use of natural resources and to monitor and control results of such measurement efforts in order to prevent pollution and protect the environment;
• To provide all necessary resources like trainings, information, etc. to ensure participation of all interested parties in our Environmental Management System and to incentivise such interested parties by rewarding their participation;
• To focus on use of recyclable materials in scope of life-long cycle approach and to prioritise use of environmentally-friendly materials where applicable.
CMS Contributes to the future of Turkey
CMS, which is the 1st one of Turkey and one of the leading one of the world, apply Environment Management System which is appropriate with the global standards in every... devamını oku
The Environmental Awards of 2013 organised by Aegean Region Chamber of Industry(EBSO) has been distributed. The Deputy Minister of Urban and Environment Muhammet Balta, The Deputy Minister of Economics Adnan... devamını oku
Environmental Wheel with Flow Form Technique
CMS Group started to use Flow form installation on Gaziemir Facilities last month as the first wheel manufacturer company in the world to use this technique. CMS is proud to... devamını oku
Becoming a leader in our activites with the participation of all our employees, providing services and products that fully satisfies our customers under quality, norm and competition conditions of the world.
For this purpose, CMS;
1. Prioritizes motivation and continuous development of its most valuable asset; employees.
2. Aims to exceed customer’s expectations when offering its products and services.
3. Sets modern management systems and puts them into practice in order to increase technical and financial performance of the organization.
4. Implements the latest technologies and aims to be the innovative leader of its sector.
5. Aims for reliability, continuity and respectability with just in time production principle.
6. Aims the best sectoral profitability in order to create resource for competition, development and investment,
7. Aims to minimize any negative effects of its products on its employees, customers, consumers and enviroment.
8. Aims for the management with processes in its activities within the scope of quality management system.
Occupational Safety & Health
As the first light alloy wheel manufacturer in Turkey and one of the leading firms around the globe in this industry, CMS aims at a continuous improvement by providing all necessary technical, financial and human resources in order to create a safer and healthier work environment at all stages of its manufacturing and service activities and to minimise losses.
In order to reach this goal we commit;
- To establish, implement and maintain a system that eliminates hazards at the source, implements protective treatments preventing health disorders and preventing emergence of work accidents and occupational illnesses by participation of all employees starting with the upper management;
- To assess all risks involved in all raw material purchase, manufacturing and service activities and take protective measures against these;
- To assess occupational health and safety effects of new products, facilities and equipment at the projecting stage;
- To comply with all legislations and statutory requirements related to occupational health and safety, and to meet all customer demands in this context;
- To require compliance with occupational health and safety criteria as a prerequisite in supply of raw materials and ancillary materials used in manufacture;
- To prioritise training of employees, suppliers and contractors in order to raise awareness regarding occupational health and safety.
Reaching up to the stars…
Our aim is;
- To have a human resource with high potentiel that is competent in its field, complies with the corporate culture, believes in team work and displays high performance
- To enable our employees to acquire skills and technical know-how with the continuous development-oriented training applications and competitive development opportunities we offer,
- To create a transparent work environment that keeps the career developments of our employees in focus with the performance management system we apply, encourages them to be a part of a team targeting high efficiency, cares about them and is preferred due to our fair approach.
Thus, we value the contributions of each team member and share their acquired success.
Handling Customer Complaints
In CMS Group, it is essential to ensure customer satisfaciton by handling any complaint from our customers effectively, efficiently and giving the necessary feedback to them as soon as possible.
We pledge ourselves to be totally objective and neutral while evaluating the complaints, to comply with the all legal requirements, to accept all costs which may occur on our customers side and that we will abide by our customers’ requirements.
All complaints received will be conserved in 100% privacy within CMS group. All required resources including training, will be provided in order to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
CMS group is a company of trust.